Unifour All Breed Poultry Show(Morganton, NC) - Feb 23

**SALE PENDING**If anyone is interested I am cutting back on my birds and have this nice trio available and can bring them to the show:

Bantam Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Trio - This is an awesome opportunity for someone, cockerel is an F1 Lemon cuckoo "bantam" orpington and is paired with two buff bantam orp pullets. Offspring will be buff barred aka "lemon cuckoo" and possible solid buffs. I am hatching several of these myself right now so will be moving forward with the chicks. That I know of there is no one else with Lemon Cuckoo Bantam Orps and I have not offered any to the public (besides 1 good friend)!! $60/trio
Beauitful!!! Please let me know if the sale doesnt go thur!!!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
lolol

I will be there and am bringing the following to sell:

SQ Partridge Silkie Cockerel - hatched 9/12

SQ Splash Silkie Cockerel - hatched 9/12

9 Ameraucana / Easter Egger Juveniles - hatched 12/27. There are two blue Ameraucana, 3 splash Ameraucana and the others are either Ameraucana or EE since I had a sneaky GLW rooster get I with the blue wheaten Ameraucana hens.

I can bring hatching eggs from my Tolbunt polish is anyone is interested. I also might have 1 or 2 frizzled Tolbunt cockerels available but will not bring them unless someone is interested.
I am VERY interested in your Tolbunt eggs......How much will they be?

9 Ameraucana / Easter Egger Juveniles - hatched 12/27. There are two blue Ameraucana, 3 splash Ameraucana and the others are either Ameraucana or EE since I had a sneaky GLW rooster get I with the blue wheaten Ameraucana hens.

I can bring hatching eggs from my Tolbunt polish is anyone is interested. I also might have 1 or 2 frizzled Tolbunt cockerels available but will not bring them unless someone is interested.
I am interested in the Tolbunt Frizzle Roos...can you send pics? And what are the prices? Ages? Thanks!

Last edited:

I extremely interested in your Tolbunt eggs....how much and for how many??!

**SALE PENDING**If anyone is interested I am cutting back on my birds and have this nice trio available and can bring them to the show:

Bantam Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Trio - This is an awesome opportunity for someone, cockerel is an F1 Lemon cuckoo "bantam" orpington and is paired with two buff bantam orp pullets. Offspring will be buff barred aka "lemon cuckoo" and possible solid buffs. I am hatching several of these myself right now so will be moving forward with the chicks. That I know of there is no one else with Lemon Cuckoo Bantam Orps and I have not offered any to the public (besides 1 good friend)!! $60/trio

What else are you bringin to sell?

Back
Top Bottom