UNITED ORPINGTON CLUB WEBSITE

Quote:
I went to the website and you just email them... they'll send you a form to mail in with the dues. Very easy... I just did it this week!
ya.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Hehehehe!! (And when I got the email response, it was from Christina!!!
lol.png
)

Gotta love it!

big_smile.png
Im really glad Don and Vern and others let me have to opportunity to help out with the club. I love to promote especially with something I love so much.​

I think I may have a solution here, Since I have this incredible ability to read between lines.
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Is it possible to place this link or thread as a sticky so it does not get lost in the hundreds of new topics. A link to a Breed club should be easily accessible.

Kim

I agree that a sticky would be a good idea.

By the way when I was reading the breed standard there were weights given for the big birds but not the bantams.

Can you tell I have bantams?

Quote:
lol.png
Thank You!!! I know I saw that and just need to get the time to type it up. I thought maybe no one would notice just for a little bit. Were also going to change the pictures out on the top to chickens and not flowers. Just waiting for them to get back from Nationals with pictures.

I for one am glad to see that someone has brought back to life the UOC website! I have only been a member for about a year but, I was disapointed when I saw the old site. I could not understand when so many people raise orpingtons how the website could just be forgotten! A BIG YIPEE and WAY TO GO to getting the site on it's way back!

Thanks all. I to would hope to get this put on a sticky to.
wink.png
Im trying to get as many hits as possible to move the site up on google and its great to have all the wonderful people here to help with that...... and enjoy the site as well. I just don't want anyone to not be able to find it. I know how discouraging it can get not getting responses.....but that is not a problem anymore
wink.png
We can all enjoy the Orpington together, bantam and large fowl
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom