University of California Egg Study

Pics
I have not read the study yet. I will be talking about that the controls with the them and see if that is a part of follow up study recommendations.
Feel free to mention if they need eggs from a Texas BYC coop you know someone with some.:love

Of course that would skew the results and possibly render the results useless. I doubt the researchers are part of any government plot, maybe they deserve the benefit of a doubt.
As the result of sending a couple birds in for necropsy to UCD, I get their monthly newsletter highlighting their studies, etc. They are like any research institution. They have cases of animal disease they are required to report, but otherwise, they are working toward "betterment" not "banishment".

As the result of sending a couple birds in for necropsy to UCD, I get their monthly newsletter highlighting their studies, etc. They are like any research institution. They have cases of animal disease they are required to report, but otherwise, they are working toward "betterment" not "banishment".
Plus this group is Ag Extension. Here in Caifornia they run 4-H which is a fantastic resource for Ag Families and children

Back
Top Bottom