Unknown Chicken Breed

Paulinacasas_

In the Brooder
Oct 5, 2020
I could never figure out what breed my childhood chicken was, hes clearly a male and his Crest/Comb was sort of round with little bubbles on them (I can't quite describe it). It would mean alot for me if you guys could help me figure out what breed he was so I can go out and find his breed. I believe the hen behind him was also his same breed but I am not sure.
Screenshot_20210108-222814_Photos.jpg

I could never figure out what breed my childhood chicken was, hes clearly a male and his Crest/Comb was sort of round with little bubbles on them (I can't quite describe it). It would mean alot for me if you guys could help me figure out what breed he was so I can go out and find his breed. I believe the hen behind him was also his same breed but I am not sure.
View attachment 2482091
⚠️Update!⚠️ Thank you to everyone who responded and helped me find the breed. This rooster ment alot to me, my kindergarten teacher gifted him to me for my graduation and I had him for 8 years until he passed away about 4/5 years go. It means alot to me! Also the breed name sounds so fancy, but I love it! I can really see why it has the name Golden in it! Thank you everyone 💖

Back
Top Bottom