Unofficial Easter chick photo contest

Our little speckledy cross Orpington chick called Frankie, 4 days old. Runs around the living room like a kitten!

Cute!

I have some eggs in the 'bator due to hatch the day before this closes... So if this is still open, I'll enter when they hatch! :)
I also have some feed store chicks coming soon.
-Banti

Good for you! :thumbsup  Everybody needs MORE birds! :p

-Alex

Yes! More!! :gig
I'm getting a bunch of different breeds, some of which I have been waiting to get for a very long time. Prepare for picture overload!! :love
( 1 EE, 1 BO, 1 GN, 1 Black Maran, 1 Buff Laced Polish, 1 Silver Laced Polish, 3 White Leghorns, 1 Porcelain D'uccle, and 2 Silver Duckwings)
-Banti

Yes! More!!
gig.gif

I'm getting a bunch of different breeds, some of which I have been waiting to get for a very long time. Prepare for picture overload!!
love.gif

( 1 EE, 1 BO, 1 GN, 1 Black Maran, 1 Buff Laced Polish, 1 Silver Laced Polish, 3 White Leghorns, 1 Porcelain D'uccle, and 2 Silver Duckwings)
-Banti
Cool beans!
big_smile.png
I just got a couple of Porcelains, and they and the Mille Fleurs have THE BEST personalities EVER! They're all little, ornery, evil boogers, with big personality for tiny chicks. I even named my favorite Piranha, because it bites so much!

-Alex

Am I allowed to replace a few of my pictures? I've gotten some Easter-themed ones, and thought they might be more appropriate for this contest. :)  If not, that's perfectly fine.

-Alex

Yeah... That would be fine.

I have some eggs in the 'bator due to hatch the day before this closes... So if this is still open, I'll enter when they hatch! :)
I also have some feed store chicks coming soon.
-Banti

Ok. I will watch for your pictures. :)

Back
Top Bottom