Unofficial Poll- What comes first, the chicken, or the egg?

What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

• The chicken!

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • The egg!

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Other explanation

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I have no idea!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The rooster?

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
My vote's on chicken. I'm a Christian and believe that God created animals "according to their kind". And so the chickens came first... because otherwise, how did the egg hatch? It had to be incubated!

(Not trying to start a fight with anyone who believes differently, I love seeing the different views. :) @ChocolateMouse the way you put it sounds pretty interesting. :) )
@SBFChickenGirl, I'm with you ! @Weeg , I'm christian also so all of the above goes for me as well !
I am with you two!

You have to have a chicken to have a egg so I say chicken. Like God made man and told him to multiply; he made chickens and told them the same thing probably.:lol:
My vote's on chicken. I'm a Christian and believe that God created animals "according to their kind". And so the chickens came first... because otherwise, how did the egg hatch? It had to be incubated!

(Not trying to start a fight with anyone who believes differently, I love seeing the different views. :) @ChocolateMouse the way you put it sounds pretty interesting. :) )
I completely agree with you two! The egg did have to be sat on by another chicken, and that chicken had to come from somewhere! I mean... I guess it could have been some complicated love story between some kind of dino and some kind of bird, but God definitely would've had to be involved with that (I mean... for the dini not to eat the bird lol). No matter how they came to be I'm just glad that God decided we needed them!💛

It's not reproducing in that way. It's like cloning itself. Each time the cell divides, it's an exact genetic copy except over the course of millions of years random "hiccups" happen. Only the strongest, best adapted hiccups continue and become more complex leading to life as we know it.
So...a hiccup fertilized it ? Lol great theory 🤣😂 I love it ! Lol

Yep! We have Coywovles in our area, Coyote/Wolf and I like to call my chickens mini dinos because of this!
We have coywolves too.

Here's my Dino 🤣.
20200824_130657.jpg

Back
Top Bottom