Unofficial Poll- What comes first, the chicken, or the egg?

What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

• The chicken!

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • The egg!

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Other explanation

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I have no idea!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The rooster?

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Pics
Well no matter what anyone else says, I'm never gonna believe that the egg came first. Just what I believe and no one can tell me otherwise.

Also I love hearing your guys's opinion, Even if I believe otherwise . :)
You’re completely entitled to your own opinion. I don’t think anyone here has tried to convince you otherwise, we’re all just sharing our views. This topic is easily controversial among those who believe in religion and those who believe in science.

The egg...
The first life forms to evolve on earth were single-celled organisms and an unfertilized egg is a single cell so...
That's if you believe in evolution. As a creationist, the first non-vegetative life forms were fish and fowl, great and small. Micro and macro, all on the fifth day.

You’re completely entitled to your own opinion. I don’t think anyone here has tried to convince you otherwise, we’re all just sharing our views. This topic is easily controversial among those who believe in religion and those who believe in science.
I don't believe science and religion are necessarily antagonistic. I believe the Creator of Nature can be understood by science, to the extent that scientists are willing to be open to the possibility that He exists.

I don't believe science and religion are necessarily antagonistic. I believe the Creator of Nature can be understood by science, to the extent that scientists are willing to be open to the possibility that He exists.
I mean, scientists have to find some sort of proof or evidence that this Creator exists before considering it, right?

I mean, scientists have to find some sort of proof or evidence that this Creator exists before considering it, right?
There's a saying, I may get it wrong, that goes, when one has eliminated every possibility, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. I believe that has been attributed to Sherlock Holmes. Some things cannot be proven by empirical evidence, because certain events, such as the origins of our planet and the origins of species, cannot be replicated. We can only interpret the existing evidence. But if the observers begin with a preconceived notion that they refuse to believe in a Divine Intelligence, a Self-Existent Creator, in spite of overwhelming evidence pointing to that conclusion, then can they really consider themselves impartial judges?

There's a saying, I may get it wrong, that goes, when one has eliminated every possibility, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. I believe that has been attributed to Sherlock Holmes. Some things cannot be proven by empirical evidence, because certain events, such as the origins of our planet and the origins of species, cannot be replicated. We can only interpret the existing evidence. But if the observers begin with a preconceived notion that they refuse to believe in a Divine Intelligence, a Self-Existent Creator, in spite of overwhelming evidence pointing to that conclusion, then can they really consider themselves impartial judges?
So can you tell me what existing evidence there is? In fact, is there evidence that supports the creationism theory? I would love to read up on any scientific studies, reports, of the matter to understand it better if you know of any. You can send them in a PM if you like?

Back
Top Bottom