unpopular chicken opinions??

Pics
Mine are Silvia, Gladys, Buffy and Wilma. Most of the names play off the breed, but Gladys is a Voorwerk and the most stupidly reactive hen I have had in a long time. Thus I named her after a politician with similar tendencies.

If I'd had hens when RGB passed, I might have memorialised by naming one of the flock. We had a mini dachshund name Raji. We got him just after Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated.
i got my girl ruth on the exact day, in fact i went on my phone after unloading them into the brooder and got an alert that she had passed. kinda crazy timing but my chicken ruth is the only one of her breed and pretty independant so i think it worked out

I know of a guy who is (or was?) named Bonnie Denise Harmon.

1972: Army SFC Bonnie D. Harmon became the National Pistol Champion with his total score of 2650 with 121 center X's. (This is out of a possible score of 2700.)

There is a road at Camp Perry (Ohio) named for him.

I think I might name a cockerel Bonnie in his honor someday.

I know of a guy who is (or was?) named Bonnie Denise Harmon.

1972: Army SFC Bonnie D. Harmon became the National Pistol Champion with his total score of 2650 with 121 center X's. (This is out of a possible score of 2700.)

There is a road at Camp Perry (Ohio) named for him.

I think I might name a cockerel Bonnie in his honor someday.
Maybe I'll do the same. Get my dad (a total gun nut, good kind,) to like a bird more than barely tolerated

y’all better pay me for this
Can I pay with eggs please?
E6F5A18B-E082-46EF-9D6D-FB13B6A84D2E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom