unpopular chicken opinions??

That's only an unpopular opinion among new chicken keepers- pretty sure that like 70% of BYC agrees with you on that.
True. But it's amazing how many people will say if you give them corn, or white round things, or herbs (but never say what ones) that the bird will instantly become broody

i have to say, as thread starter and someone who’s seen every single ones of the 1,375 posts in this thread we do follow a pattern. someone says they don’t like a breed and then another person posts a pic of their chicken of said breed saying that the person has made that bird sad and so on, i think it’s really cute the way people’s first reaction is to worry that they’ve “hurt the birds feelings”

i have to say, as thread starter and someone who’s seen every single ones of the 1,375 posts in this thread we do follow a pattern. someone says they don’t like a breed and then another person posts a pic of their chicken of said breed saying that the person has made that bird sad and so on, i think it’s really cute the way people’s first reaction is to worry that they’ve “hurt the birds feelings”
As someone else who has read all 1,375 posts in the thread, I have also noticed the same pattern. It's pretty funny.

My naked necks know they're beautiful. Nothing hurts their feelongs, just mine

Back
Top Bottom