1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Unread post feature is not working

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by chickened, Jan 13, 2013.

1. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    When I click on the unread post feature a pop up says go to unread post the feature does not do the task it stays on the last post posted.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Please read through the troubleshooting link in my signature and then come back here with the answers to the questions posted therein.

3. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    Sorry I am not very computer savvy. All I can say is when I go to "Iv'e posted" on the left side of the screen it says say "10 unread posts" when I click on it it used to go back a few pages to the last post I read, about a month ago it quit doing that and just stayed on the last page of the thread but it acted like it was going back but doesn't.

4. rrrmamma

rrrmamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2010
    New Concord,Ohio
    I am having the same problem. When I went to the link I didn't find a section that gave me any help. I admit I am not real familiar with facebook.Could you give me some more guidance please.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by