"Unspoken" Prayer Request

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
I have an unspoken prayer request. Without getting too personal, we have been trying to get pregnant for 14 months. I'm about to go insane in waiting, especially since every critter I have is having babies. Doctor says that we are both "fine" but what does that mean, really? Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Stop trying to get pregnant.

that sounds wicked and cruel. but I have been there and done that. Your body is not made to function when you're trying to make it do what its supposed to. It creates stress.

Stop buying the ovulation strips, stop waiting to pee on a stick, stop wondering if this is the month, stop calculating days and times to try... Stop longing after the baby clothes and feeling empty when you see pregnant women... just stop.

Find a new hobby and trust the God has equipped you to fulfill his first and biggest command. "be fruitful and multiply".

In the mean time, start a new hobby, write a book, read a book, make some friends, plan a career, find something to do to keep yourself busy, and stop trying.

I know what I am talking about here- and so do half a dozen girls who bothered to take my advice.

You're made to make and birth babies. Stop trying to convince your body and yourself.

Besides all that, it takes 8-12 months for a normal young healthy couple to get pregnant, more if you're stressing and trying. you're only fertile for a whopping 24-36 hours (HOURS) every cycle. Theres nothing wrong with you.

Stop trying. you WILL have babies.

**edited for content. Please keep it family froendly**

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Go and Let God. Been there and the best thing you can do is make sure you thank God for the many blessings he has given you and ask him to help you let go and let Him handle it all. I let go and let God and eventually I was blessed with my 2nd child. Remember God knows when your ready not you. Praying for patence and clamness for ya

Abraham and Sarah got ahead of God and it got them in trouble.His timetable is best and he will allow it when he see's fit.We can't understand why but never question His ways and always be thankful and obey and the time will come.

Father God, thank You for being the Creator. Lord, I am so thankful that everything has a season in Your perfect timing. Please give peace that passes all understanding to my sister in Christ. Enable her to have joy throughout this situation as Your word promises.

Jesus, You have already died for every affliction and iniquity. You have gone before and I claim that Your blood has already covered this issue. We were healed already. I speak abundance over my sister in health, of the soul and mind and of the purse and pantry. Be with her. Cloak her in Your shadow and under Your wing.

Help me to lift her spirit today, oh Father! Help us all to comfort our sister and Holy Spirit pray for her when we don't have the words.

I ask all of this in Christ's most holy name, Amen!

Be well in spirit and soul, my friend. I will speak blessing over you today!

rhandi-jayne
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom