Unusual frizzles?

Cornishboyraptor

Songster
Nov 27, 2020
Hi. Sorry the title is misleading but is there any pics of breeds that typically doesn't have frizzles. Like a frizzle ayam cemani or cream legbar or brahma? Only seen them on bantams.

I know there's someone on ebay who sells frizzled Ayam Cemani. Not sure if they're pure or have been outcrossed to get the gene into their Cemanis, but they claim that they're Cemanis anyway. I see their listings every now and then when I'm daydreaming at hatching egg listings. 🤭

The frizzled Polish I've seen have generally been large fowl. I've also heard of frizzled Plymouth Rocks.

Oh, and I saw frizzled Salmon Faverolles in show at some point in the past few years, too! The frizzling on their beards was spectacular! 🤩

Salmon Faverolles frizzle rooster beard.jpg
Salmon Faverolles frizzle rooster.jpg

Also, I believe it's @Ribh who I just saw post like yesterday about their frizzled Wyandottes. (Apologies in advance if I'm misremembering! I've blinked since then, so memory reset. 🤣 )

I know there's someone on ebay who sells frizzled Ayam Cemani. Not sure if they're pure or have been outcrossed to get the gene into their Cemanis, but they claim that they're Cemanis anyway. I see their listings every now and then when I'm daydreaming at hatching egg listings. 🤭

The frizzled Polish I've seen have generally been large fowl. I've also heard of frizzled Plymouth Rocks.

Oh, and I saw frizzled Salmon Faverolles in show at some point in the past few years, too! The frizzling on their beards was spectacular! 🤩

View attachment 3184985View attachment 3184986

Also, I believe it's @Ribh who I just saw post like yesterday about their frizzled Wyandottes. (Apologies in advance if I'm misremembering! I've blinked since then, so memory reset. 🤣 )
He looks like an angry lawn gnome. 🤣

That one looks amazing. I'm trying to make a sebright frizzle. Not going great so far. I wouldn't mind making some frizzle CCLs

Yes, I have frizzled SLW & GLW plus frizzled D'Uccles. I started with a standard lavender frizzle [They're a certified breed in Australia, Britain & parts of Europe.] This is Portia, my SLW.
1657746223733.png

Back
Top Bottom