up during the night

oh that is cool...ok so i dont gotta worry bout that..i thought something was up with them...lol...well then maybe thats what it was there were having a late night snack in the front of the house were the light was soo they could see what there eating.....ha......

well ya she dont honk at all..its usually the male thats making a big noise..i got a new female for my gander as well and shes a honker...but i havent heard her at night yet...only the male. i mean heck my new female will go honk crazy when my gander jumps his younger female..its cute..i hop up to look out the window cause im wondering what is going on and its my male jumping my female and the new one goes crazy by it... good thing is tho now i knw when my gander jumps the young female...

Last edited:
You know you need to post some pics of your geese, We love to see pics.
pop.gif
and I always know when my gander is mating, he announces it to the whole county.
roll.png

goosey is on the left.. loosey is on the right

loosey on the left goosey on the right

i dont have a pic yet of my new female but she is also and african..same age as the to i had...actually i found out that the lady i got her from got her from the same batch that these 2 r from..which makes it better

Last edited:

goosey is on the left.. loosey is on the right

loosey on the left goosey on the right

i dont have a pic yet of my new female but she is also and african..same age as the to i had...actually i found out that the lady i got her from got her from the same batch that these 2 r from..which makes it better
Very pretty, thanks for sharing.

So cute!!! Too funny. I swear I have possibly the loudest goose ever! He's a huge Chinese Swan goose. He screams so loud! We also have Africans like you.
I think thats why they are used as watch geese, their loudness and they can be mean. I can only go by what I've heard though since I have never met any Chinese in person. Would love to though.
big_smile.png

Ha ha! Yes mine is like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde! He was the absolute meanest bird at the park but he is so protective of us. He's the best goose ever and the most loving. He loves to be picked up and walks right up to us to be held.

Back
Top Bottom