UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
I am trying to go with this..and a Gold Laced. It will be my first show.

Anyone going to the Inverness poultry show? Do any of you breed heritage barred rocks?

There are usually lots of birds for sale. Many people that go to the show are not BYC members but may be selling there. I will be bringing some of my Reese/Mohawk line Heritage Rhode Island Red cockerels and Rose Comb Rhode Island White cockerels.

Im here, I saw your birds and they are absoultly gorgeous! Are any of them in the show?

I won Champion American with one of my Heritage Rhode Island Red cockerel and pullet and also Reserve American with my cockerel. All of my birds did very well at the show.

There are usually lots of birds for sale. Many people that go to the show are not BYC members but may be selling there. I will be bringing some of my Reese/Mohawk line Heritage Rhode Island Red cockerels and Rose Comb Rhode Island White cockerels.
I was just cruising through this thread and saw this.... I didn't know that was you!! I bought 2 of your RIR's from you at that show! Extremely happy with them!! Gorgeous with great personalities :) This is my daughter with one of them.

Quote:
Yup, that was me, that old lady over by the corner selling some males. Great picture... I am so happy you got them. I just love them all too. My boy that got Champion American at the show, and a brother of the ones you got, has retired. Just prior to the show he cut his comb between the middle 2 points. It wasn't really noticeable at the show but a few days later after I bought him back home the scab came off and the cut was deeper than I originally thought it was so those points in his comb separated even more. Hopefully I will get beautiful chicks from him.

Back
Top Bottom