UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
any one needing pallets to build a coop? I saw this on Craiglist
Wooden Pallets...Quality (Palm Coast)
Date: 2010-06-18, 3:55PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

20-25 Wooden pallets of various sizes free for anyone who can pick up. CAN NOT BE DELIVERED.
email back if interested.
Thanks, Joe

p.s. take 'em in quantity. I dont want to drive back and forth to the warehouse for one pallet please.
http://daytona.craigslist.org/zip/1798947239.html

Quote:
Hey I got some pallets too FREEEEEE and they are brand NEW just let me know how many you need, have to be picked up.

Quote:
not yet, I got a lead but last year I bought some way cheeper that the asking price, so still looking, got any???

I am having my WInter Haven Swap again at my house Sept 11th, 2010. Starting at 8am to 1pm

I had a great turn out lasy month and hope to see everyone back again! I have plenty of shade and parking out front both on the property & in the median.

Gonna grill up some food and your welcome to bring a dish to add to the picnic!!!

I will be posting in more places this time so turnout will be bigger than last time!

The schedule for the 2010-2011 fair season will be posted online in late August. We try to list all of the Florida fairs that have livestock (poultry, rabbits, cattle, etc.) exhibits.

Last edited:
Quote:
You are the bomb Alieda!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom