UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
We have had a lot of people ask if we could have more swaps at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company store as many of the Tractor Supply Companies around the country are doing them monthly. The company home office also has some events that they tell the stores they have to do. Most stores now have someone who works at the store designated as the event coordinator.

Here is a list of planned events so far for the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company store.

Last edited:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/upcoming-florida-swaps-sales-shows-events-fairs-georgia-too

Quote:Originally Posted by ThePamperedPullet

Hello One and All
Here is the tentative swap schedule for the month of September. It looks to be a busy month.

Sept 1st: Harvest Village Farm Swap 8:00 am to ??
22050 N. Hwy 441
Micanopy, FL 32667
Karen 352-317-8060
This is a brand new swap starting up in Micanopy. This will run the first Saturday of each month. To be held right at the Harvest Village. Great exposure, some nice shade trees, good customer flow. Come out and join us. Free to set up. Will open for vendor set up at 7:00 am. There will also be an auction this day at 6:00 pm if you want to hang out that long, preview starts at 11:00 am.

Sept 1st: Barberville Farm Market
Right off Hwy 40 just west of Barberville
This is a great farm swap that runs the first and third Saturdays of the month. Great turnout, good customer flow. Gates open about 5:30 am for vendor set up and market runs until about 1:00 pm.

Sept 8th: Dunnellon Tractor Supply Swap 8:00 am to ??
Downtown Dunnellon, FL right behind McDonalds
Always a good turnout of sellers and buyers. Great Hwy 41 (Williams St.) frontage.

Sept 9th: Sweet Pea Ranch Farm Swap 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
15100 SE 73rd Ave
Summerfield, FL 34491
Nita Perry 352-536-3737, Karen Perry 352-454-8441

Sept 15th: Barberville Farm Market
Right off Hwy 40 just west of Barberville
This is a great farm swap that runs the first and third Saturdays of the month. Great turnout, good customer flow. Gates open about 5:30 am for vendor set up and market runs until about 1:00 pm.

Sept 22nd: Pampered Pullets Farm Poultry & Small Livestock Swap 9:00 am to ??
13788 SW 5th Place
Ocala, FL 34481
Yep, we are having another swap. Come out and join the fun. Vendor set up starts at 8:00 am.

Sept 29th: Dunnellon Tractor Supply Swap 8:00 am to ??
Downtown Dunnellon, FL right behind McDonalds
Always a good turnout of sellers and buyers. Great Hwy 41 (Williams St.) frontage.

Eric & Leisa (Le) Lofgren
The Pampered Pullets Farm
352-861-1491
www.thepamperedpulletsfarm.com

Last edited:
There is a TSC Farm Swap in Zephyrhills on Sept 15. Starts at 9:00. Bring tents for shade. This is in a shopping center by Walmart, Bealls, Sonic, DQ. So lots of traffic. Will post the flyer when I get it...

What is the address?
ZEPHYRHILLS #545
7431 GALL BLVD - ZEPHYRHILLS FL 33541
(813) 782-6500

Gall BLVD is also HWY 301 or County Rd 39.
smile.png

Sorry this isn't my event just posting so people had an option to buy/sell. I live almost an hour away from this TSC and they didn't have the flyers last time I went. What else do you need to know? I can try to call the mgr and ask..

Sorry this isn't my event just posting so people had an option to buy/sell. I live almost an hour away from this TSC and they didn't have the flyers last time I went. What else do you need to know? I can try to call the mgr and ask..

The store home office has some online flyers that the stores have the ability to put some information on.

Here is an example.

Back
Top Bottom