UPCOMING SHOW! Spring Is in the Air

LinckHillPoultry

Songster
12 Years
Jan 17, 2008
Pennsylvania
Okay. Let's start another show. Judges can be the same... unless anyone else comes along wanting to be one. If so we can take 3-4 more. Old judges can resign if they want.

The theme is Spring.

Rules will be the same as the last show... except I don't want to see any of the same pictures from the last show. Once you see a post in each of the category sections by me, then you can start.

If anyone is feeling up to donating prizes that would be appreciated. I would, but I've never shipped things like eggs.

Welcome our new judges:
Dawn419
tongue.png

Chickenboy8
big_smile.png

chickenman7
smile.png

perfectly_polish
wink.png

NO MORE ROOM FOR ANYMORE JUDGES! Judges from last time (except stevie because he resigned his position) are still judges if they would like to be.

Perfectly_Polish is planning on donating some mixed hatching eggs to the winner!
You pay shipping though.

Last edited:
I can donate some mixed breed chicken hatching eggs if you want. We have tons of different kinds so there would be a big variety and an interesting hatch!

wait. im confused....so i just enter in any catagory? so this is like a contest for all the contests to pick the best?

Alright, so all the former contest threads, just add a pic to those? Well, I saw both up this morning(or was it last night?) and put pics on them, not realizing they were already long over. Your post is after mine, so none of them count, right? Can I delete all mine and post it after your post?

Back
Top Bottom