**UPDATE!!!*** 10am lecture Ky/S. In- Milton Swap C/S INFO Aug 30

I also wanted to thank Matt. The talk was was very informative. He also has the best books in his booth. I've never left without at least one new one!

It was good to see everyone again, and meet a few new people. I'll try to put up a couple of photos in a day or so. (We are trying to get ready for winter right now, building new coops.)

Hope to see everyone aain soon!

Yolonda

I've started a new thread for the next meetup. nyah.
tongue.png

Hi Everybody! It is me again I missed the lecture Matt gave
sad.png
, I didn't see the time change:rolleyes:, but my DS, DH, and I went, showed up around noon. I wish I had more land and more money to have bought all those animals soooo adorable and some pitiful. I looked at everything there, I bought 3 Japenese white silkies ( 1 for a friend ) they are so cute and so friendly I couldn't believe I bought them for 10 bucks each, I love em'
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
, So here's the funny part about the silkies was talking to lady that sold them to me and she lives only 10 miles from my home:/, I could have drove 10 miles instead of 100 for my pretty silkies. Oh well I enjoyed myself , so did my husband and son , now my son says he wants a turkey. I think my bird bug is spreading.
lol.png

Sorry we missed the meeting. I had two Americanas for the raffle, but we got shut down by the state ag guy.
sad.png
We're from IN, and I didn't have all the NPIP papers so we couldn't sell (even though my guys looked alot healthier than some of the other birds, but their sellers were from KY so didn't need the paperwork; I know that they are trying to prevent disease from crossing state lines, but.... I won't go on)

Anyway, hope to see some of you another time.

Back
Top Bottom