update... 5 days in the mail

farrier!

Songster
10 Years
Feb 28, 2009
Southern Illinois
Our babies seem to be doing better. Here is one of them and I have just a couple more pictures on my page. https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=23920
23920_425c.jpg

Kudos to you for pulling through as many birds as you could. It's amazing any survived such a long trip.

I can't recall whether you asked for replacements or refunds on your dead birds, but good luck with your replacements if that is the option you chose.

I'm glad some of them made it. How many survivors did you have?

My late shipment was supposed to have 25 chicks and I now have 15. I have worked really hard to keep those 15 alive.

Good luck with the survivors! They are the tough ones so maybe they will grow up to be healthy!!

Congrats to you both! I still have 3 and they are seeming to thrive. They are fast little blighters zipping around the brooder. Still seems weird just having 3 in there, but the replacements will ship in 17 days so hopefully my brooder will be full again.
big_smile.png
Thinking positive thoughts.
wink.png

That chick above is just adorable. What kind is it?

Great horse pics on your page as well. Best of luck with the chicks that survived.

Did you ever find out why it took 5 days to get them? I hope your replacements come express mail.

Back
Top Bottom