*UPDATE*Can anyone ID the strange creature I caught

Moonwalker

Songster
12 Years
Jan 9, 2008
Washburn, MO
My dogs have been going nuts at nite, barking at something up the hill in the woods. All I have ever seen is a white-ish blob. The neighbors say they have seen it in the daytime, but I haven't. They said it was coming in the yard right up to the house!
I set out the coon trap last nite and this morning I found this!
04030813201.jpg

I brought him in, gave him a bath and have been trying to trace his rabies tag (no name tag or microchip). I finally found the person who has his mother, whose daughter gave him away a while back. SO now I am waiting for the daughter to get home from class and get hold of her friend so we can find out why this little guy has been running loose.

Last edited:
wire-haired heinz 57 is my personal opinion
maybe a rat terrier cross. Cute little guy, friendly once I got hold of him but I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER DOG!!!!!

Quote:
I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER DOG!!!!

keep telling yourself that, but I think you just got another dog.
bun.gif
wee.gif
bun.gif

Nah! I am pretty good at rehoming strays. And I DO know my limits. For example, I stopped by the pet shop to list this guy as lost & found and there was a gorgeous little Serval kit looking at me. I have always wanted one, but I just do not have the room right now or the time it would take to train one properly. So I just sighed and left. (and the shop has a great layaway plan and they give me discounts too)
Although....I now have a horse that I really didn't need. But she needs a lot of TLC to get her to trust people again. Maybe I will eventually find her a good home too, but for now.....

Back
Top Bottom