Update: Just ordered Hovobator Genesis 1588

marie_martin

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Grenada, MS
Anyone have one they are not using and would sell. I thought I would try here first before ordering. Would rather help one of you than the company?? Maybe you moved up to a better model and are not using this one? Thanks.

Marie

****Just ordered this, can't wait!!******

Last edited:
I got mine at pronto.com and it was about $44.00. You can also look on ebay under agriculture>business, or go to eggbid.com and check that out first. There is also one I just seen on Hoobly.com for $30.00. I don't think that it included shipping though.
smile.png
Good Luck ! If all else fails, get a toaster oven. I'm not kidding. Thats what I used last year. I had better hatches then I get from my Hova Bator.
smile.png

Quote:
Do you have the Hova Bator Genesis? It's the one that is preset. I just ordered a second Genesis from Cutler Supply becuase nobody on here wanted to sell theirs. LOL. I don't blame them, GREAT incubator in my opinion.

Had to be something els, the 1588 is about $115 everywhere, plus shipping. I think I am just going to order one from the manufacturer..

Thanks though.

Marie

Thanks Sharon. I have gotten better at hatching using the Little Giant still air ones I have now, but it is so hard to regulate temp and humidity in those foam ones. I am hoping that if I can hatch pretty good in those, I will be really good in a better bator, right??? Thanks so much for everyones help.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom