UPDATE: missing woman please help

This is what friends said about this young lady's ex-boy friend.
He was jealous, he was controlling, tried to dictate who she could or could not see. Got angry, they fought alot, hit on her girlfriend and tried to seperate her from friends. Lied to her, about friends and the engagement ring he gave her. Please whether you are older or younger these are warning signs this guy is not playing with a full deck. Run, run , run , fast and tell a male friend. Do not communicate with him, do not see him, break off all contact and if he shows up unexpectedly never , never go anywhere with him alone. Never see him alone always with two or more friends.
No facebook or e-mails. Any kind of contact only fuels his fantasy about you.

This young lady let him into her house and was alone with him when he killed her. If you boyfriend or girlfriend gets caught in a lie , dump them, period. You can trust a thief but you can not trust a liar.

Well said, Rancher. It defies explanation why young women won't take this kind of advice.

So very sorry for her and family...
hit.gif

Another hint... Years ago Dear Abby had a list of similar questions in her column. Believe it or not, someone anonymously mailed it to me. I went through and read them carefully one by one. I recognized my SO in every single one, I was already scared for my life but now I had validation, I planned to go home that day and kick him out, for good. I put the letter in my car and finished my day at work. When I got in my car, the letter was gone. When I got home my SO was extremely drunk and angry and was sitting at the table with the list. He had went through my car while I was at work, which I later found out was something he did ALL the time. He said to me, you are ******G Crazy if you think any of these are me! That was all I needed, denial! I asked him to leave, which of course did not end well, the police were called, bottom line I am now very happily married and feel safe and secure every moment of every day
love.gif

So in short, if he says he is not like that, he is!

Back
Top Bottom