*UPDATE* Murray McMurray has me soooo angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggcetra_farms

Songster
12 Years
Jun 26, 2007
San Antonio, TX
On 25 JUL I ordered 100 quail from McMurray. They were almost out for the year, and after toying around with the idea for some time, I decided to get them while they still had them. They had a delivery of the week of 27 AUG.

I get a message on my phone saying that they're sorry, but it takes 3 days to ship the quail to San Antonio and that it's unfair to the quail. They cancelled my order and refunded the money. Keep in mind that I am new to quail, so I've had to go buy stuff to house the 100 of them, etc. I'm so beyond ticked off. I tried to call them to complain, but it was after 4 which is apparently when they close. Who closes at 4pm?

With a whole month to contact me, why did they wait until just a few days before the scheduled delivery to call me? If this is a regular thing, why not say we cannot ship to TX, etc.? Plenty of places have something that says we cannot ship to such and such a place. I'M SO MAD I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure that out. So far, all I'm finding are flight conditioned adults and they're about $4.50 each. I just want babies, and I can flight train them if I ever get that serious. I'm still just sooooooooo mad.

This is where I've always gotten my birds. They're sold out right now on chicks but they do have pairs available.

http://www.strombergschickens.com/stock/gamebirds.php#quail

Also, look in the buy,sell, trade forum for a topic called "Lots of poultry for sell in Central Texas". The lady that posted that topic is named Belinda. I recently got some turkeys and guineas from her and they were in great health. Her husband has lots and lots of quail from what I here, and they'll probably meet you half way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom