1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

**UPDATE**New hatch on Sunday. Can ship on Monday. LOOK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Country Living Farm, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Please do not hit the BIN button as I will change the add as stock goes down.

I have a hatch coming up on Sunday and they will be reado to ship out on Monday. I have only several Blue Marans (blue hens with BCM rooster. Chicks are black and blue), lots of frizzles (NN, standard and EE). I think I have 3-4 cochin eggs as well..

Taking orders based on PM's

I also have chicks that have to be shipped Express (1-2days) overnight.

If you PM me your zip I will let you know a price. I am thiking shipping for overnight would be around 20-30 for up to 25 chicks or what I can safely put in the box. The box is for 25 chicks. I am NPIP tested as well (58-1409-E)

I have

Cochin's ...............................................5.00 each
    Blue Marans..........................................5.00 each ( I have few that are blue and some are black)
    Black Copper Marans.............................Sold out
    Frizzled Easter Eggers...........................Sold Out
    Naked Neck Frizzles..............................3.50 each ( I have about 10 left)
    Standard Frizzles .................................3.00 each ) I have about 6 left)
    Americauna's (Blue Egg Layers) ...........Sold out ( I have a few chicks that are yellow so should be white when grown)

Min order is 6 chicks as I need to have at least 6 so they can stay warm during the trip.

I would like to ship some out on Monday if possible. If you are waiting BCM, I have a hatch coming up. PM me and I can put you on a waiting list.

I can also start a waiting list for the above as well if you can not take any right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    No offense, but I don't think you can ship them older than a day but younger than 4 or 6 weeks? I could be wrong, but I believe that's what it has to be.

3. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Quote:You can. They have to go overnight-express 1-2 day mail. Just put grogel with them and they are good to go. This might be my last shipping though. The weather is getting colder and I do not want to see the chicks harmed.

4. Donna R

Donna R Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2009
    Plant City, Florida
    Are the cochins standard or bantam and what colors? What breed are the frizzles and what colors? Where are you in Florida, maybe I could pick them up?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by