Update on My Pregnant Goat AnnaBelle *Pic HEAVY!!* BABIES!!Jan 5

They are just adorable. Makes me want to run out and get me some goats of my own. Congrats again on your new little ones.

I sure hope it is nubian, if it is these girls will be some fantastic milkers. Annabelle is great. The LONG legs on them had me thinking nubian. Thanks for the reference!

Awww...they are so cute!!!
love.gif
Congratulations on the new babies.
smile.png
Mitzi

Kate, I have been dying to ask you this question...What is the purpose of a Boer/ Nigerian cross? Just wondering what would make that a desirable cross other than just a cute pet. Just curious if you were breeding those to obtain certain characteristics.

God, no...I would never do it on purpose! The doe was purchased bred - the prev owner SAID she was bred to another Nigerian. We're lucky she survived delivery.

Wow! and she only had a single! OUCH! I suppose it would have been OK if the buck was a NIGI and the doe was Boer. Anyway its a cute baby anyway (what baby goat isn't cute?). I'm sure you will have no problem finding it a nice pet home.

Yea you! Those babies are precious!
I raise boer goats and I don't see any boer in them at all. You have got some milkers! It get's me all excited, I have babies due in Feb, March and April! I can't wait.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom