update on rant

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by simba49450, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simba49450

simba49450 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Michigan
    i was stating my opinion, for what everyone else does is thier prob. i had something to get off my chest like other people do, there is nothing wrong with that. obviously my views are on the extreme oposite than everyone else, but before you condem anyone for thier views just remember not everyone is like you are, there are some people in this world that think like myself. i was not on a soapbox i was stating what i have read and talked to on byc that share your views and i was stating mine. for my personal opinion the term mutt is deroggertory, but again thats me, i dont judge anyone for thier ideas of raising thier animals as long as thier healthy happy and well taken care of.

if you feel like im not a resonable person or my ideals are not up to your standard or naive thats your opinion, i have read up on chickens etc, but if you are offended, do you have a guilty consence, who knows if you do, if you dont thats you, for my values and opinions it will stay the same, from the moderator that responded i see thier opinion and i have noted that and i respect that, that is thier value and there is nothing wrong with having a value or opinion to tell me if you dont agree.

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    You're really not supposed to start another thread about a thread where the topic was closed.

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    From the rules

Moderation
    BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
    * Do not post threads questioning moderation.
    * If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

Simba, if you need further assistance, feel free to send me a Private Message. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by