Update on the sizzle chick.

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
yippiechickie.gif
Well, it's going to be another exciting weekend in my house. Tomorrow, I've got 4 sizzle eggs from jimnjay going into the hatcher. And all 4, as of candling on day 14, look great.
jumpy.gif
I'll be doing a final candling tonight. If you haven't seen jimnjay's stock, check out her website. Her sizzles are gorgeous!
ep.gif
I can't wait to see these little guys!

Last edited:
I just candled the eggs....they all look wonderful!
yippiechickie.gif
The moment the light hit them, they started moving around. I can't wait til tomorrow, when I up the humidity and start holding my vigil over the hatcher!
caf.gif
I've become a hatchaholic!
jumpy.gif

Yeah!! I got a month old blue Sizzle and a 7 week old buff Sizzle from her TODAY! You know, mine could be a half brother or sister to one of yours....so what would that make us?? Let everyone know when they get here!! Claudia

Yahoo! I think the pins and needles we are on with an impending hatch is what makes this so addicting. I hope you get some real cuties. I will keep checking this thread to see how it goes.

The eggs are turned for their last time, and I just added water for the humidity increase. I'll post again when the eggs start rockin'!
jumpy.gif
Jimnjay, I am SO addicted to hatching eggs. There's just something about knowing, for sure, that there's little lives inside those eggs and they are about to come into the world. It's truly a miracle to behold. Well....let the countdown begin!
fl.gif

omg! i went to see the sizzles on your site! i'm dying over here! you've added to the addiction! They're even better than silkies! Way too adorable.

Chere

you people need to stop showing me new and wonderful breeds of chickens, you really do...

oh nevermind...

Quote:

I just came in to check the stats on the eggs....and one of them is rockin' already!
clap.gif
With my last hatch of Delawares, once they started rockin', they were pipped and hatched within 24 hrs. Oh the excitement is building!
woot.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom