UPDATE & REDUCTION! Breeder/Show Quality White Cochin Bantams FS - PA

Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
Hello!

We are downsizing and would like to rehome some of our white cochin bantams - they come from show quality stock and some of them have been shown. Breeders include Tom Roebuck, Jamie Matts, and Judy Gantt.
They would be great for 4-H, as small egg layers or any other breeding/show project.

Discounts taken for 4-H and if you take multiple birds.
We are taking best offer on all birds and would love for someone to take the whole flock!

Willing to take $25/bird (buyer covers shipping and box if needed)! These will go to auction next week if someone is not able to take them!

What's available:
2 White Pairs and 2 White Trio's!

Please let me know if you have any questions and please email me for pictures: [email protected]

We are located in Wrightsville, PA - 17368.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! I am so sorry I never got any notification that there were posts on here and I've been away for work!

I do have one picture - I can take more if anyone wants them :) I'll PM the pic as I can't get it to attach!

They are all still available - if it's cool enough - I would be happy to ship! However, I do not have a box so buyer would have to provide a box.

Thank you!!!

Questions! Would I be able to buy 2 hens? And how would I provide the box? I have never had to go through the shipping process before so if you could break down the prices for shipping plus a box that would be very helpful for me in making a decision. Also, how old are all of these chickens? Have they started laying? Have any of them gone broody? Sorry for all of the questions! But I am on a hunt for 1 or 2 broody hens from broody breeds (Silkies, Cochins, etc.) and so I want to be sure I get the right hen(s) to hatch out 4-6 eggs for me per year.

Thanks for putting up with all the questions!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom