update-Rudy's gone...Anyone here ever given their chicken glucosamine?

I'm so sorry about Rudy, chickens or dogs or cats or what ever, pets bring such joy to our lives. People think that because it's "A Chicken" that we are not allowed to love them, those people are stupid and empty of emotion.

So sorry about Rudy.
hit.gif

Never apologize for not having a "normal" type of pet.
I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING PET CHICKENS!!!!
I'm bawling too...jeeze...at least he's not in pain...
Hugs from the East Coast.

Last edited:
Aw, hon, I'm so sorry. I followed his story here, and you did all you could to give him a happy life.

I think here, on this site, you never have to apologize for loving your chickens. I love my girls, too and would be as equally heartbroken if I lost one.

Jess

Oh my T.J. I was following this thread too, I thought for sure he would be alright after everyone's advice and everything.

I'm so sorry that he had to go, it's always the sweetest ones too. We're crying with you. Such a lovely bird.
hit.gif

I'm so sorry about your chicken. He was a living thing, nothing to be ashamed of loving him, the vet seemed like he understood. The heck with everyone else. You did the best you could for him and he left this world knowing someone loved him. hugs

...Oh you all are wonderful! Thank you chickenfeathers for the special picture...Just when I thought I wasn't going to cry any more - I did. This seems to be the one place where I can go and people actually 'get me'...I feel like I am surrounded by kindred spirits. No one, not my best friend, not my husband, understands my love and fascination for my chickens. I always feel like I have to explain it or make excuses for it, except for when I'm here...

...I'm so glad you all are here and thank you once again for all of the kind words. You all are simply the best.

God bless,
TJ

Well.......I'm sorry to hear of your loss. you could see in his eyes what a sweet bird he was. He was lucky he had you to care enough to take him to the Dr. and take care of him.

Back
Top Bottom