Update: SHE WON! (was: Oh No!! Olivia is losing ground FAST!)

Voted yesterday and just now. Will make hubby vote when he wakes up.
wink.png

I voted again this morning! You are up by several hundred votes this morning Olivia. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I am also sending your link to all my family this morning so they can vote to.
smile.png

Hey thanks everyone!! When she went to bed last night she was in second place, and now she is back (slightly) ahead..... thanks to BYC night-owls, I'm sure!!

When business opens, though, he'll surge ahead again, I'm pretty certain. It's like watching a very long horserace, they are NECK-AND-NECK!!!

The polls close at Midnight Eastern Time on Wednesday, so less than 48 hours to go.

Turns out the other kid's sister already won a previous category with over 7,000 votes!!! (I don't even know how that many votes is possible: clearly the kids' parents are better at all this than we are. Sigh.) anyway, Olivia is pretty bummed about that. So we EXTRA appreciate your voting and also forwarding the link to as many people as possible.

Thanks again!!! GO CHICKENS!!!

Voted again---but remember Olivia....

Whether or not you win, you already won. As you know this contest has little to do with meit and more to do with numbers. You produced a great, professional video and found out what wonderful friends you have here. So dont worry to much about the numbers on the screen!
smile.png

Pat yourself on the back and hold your head high. Us women (young and old) need to do that for ourselves for often!

I got to see the vid & it let me vote
yippiechickie.gif
For seem reason it wouldn't let me use it on Opra but on Internet Explorer it worked
hmm.png

I've been voting for your daughter (well, except for one day, I voted for the beeswax kid, just only on account of I'm a beekeeper). I think this contest is poorly done, however, and I agree with tiffanyh - Olivia is already a winner and should disregard whether or not she 'wins' this contest.

Back
Top Bottom