11 Years
May 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, KY
IMG_2423.jpg

Diningroom
IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

My DH and I made this corner hutch together, as well as the table.
IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

An old chicken feeder.
IMG_2459.jpg

Spiral staircase.
IMG_2467.jpg

Part of livingroom, we are going to be adding a fireplace soon.
fl.gif

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

And of course the piano. I didn't have much time to decorate our home since we were done building. We did alot of the inside ourselves, I like to make my own decor so it will take a little time. Look at my other thread in here to see some of my work. God Bless, I hope you enjoyed.

Your house is beautiful....BUT is it really your house...I see NO JUNK!!!!!
ep.gif
Oh wait, that's only my house filled with JUNK!!!!!
hit.gif

Really though very beautiful....
love.gif
Love the colors too, and all the wood work....Can you work on my house next...After I get rid of all the JUNK!!!!!

Run-a-much ranch wrote:
Your house is beautiful....BUT is it really your house...I see NO JUNK!!!!! Oh wait, that's only my house filled with JUNK!!!!!

lau.gif
, My DH said I was crazy! I try to keep a neat home, but I have been really busy lately to keep everything up,
barnie.gif
, so I cleaned up some and what I didn't have time to do I would move junk out from room to so it was not in the pics.
gig.gif

lovely...i love the old touches and the table and hutch you built are way cool.

The table reminds me of mine except i have long benches on the sides and 2 captains chairs.

me,
g

lau.gif
, Hangin wit my peeps,
The stairs trust me if I were any fatter I would'nt make it up em myself there only 2 feet wide.
And,
yippiechickie.gif
, Little House on the Prairie is my all time FAV SHOW too,
wee.gif
, I love it. I have the DVD Collection, I had never seen the Walton's before ( I have never had cable or such) my Mom said I would love it. So local Library has them. I stated watching them about 3 weeks ago and I love them too,
wee.gif
. Michael Landon Jr. has put out some real good movies lately too. I love old fashioned-antique-primitive-country decor, so I try to replicate my home that way, makes ya feel all warm and homey, I can't wait to build the fireplace.

Back
Top Bottom