*UPDATE* Thechickenchick-Here's the pics inside my house you requested

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by peapickinchicks, Oct 17, 2008.

1. peapickinchicks

peapickinchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, KY
    [​IMG]
    Diningroom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My DH and I made this corner hutch together, as well as the table.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An old chicken feeder.
    [​IMG]
    Spiral staircase.
    [​IMG]
    Part of livingroom, we are going to be adding a fireplace soon.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And of course the piano. I didn't have much time to decorate our home since we were done building. We did alot of the inside ourselves, I like to make my own decor so it will take a little time. Look at my other thread in here to see some of my work. God Bless, I hope you enjoyed.

2. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    Your home is beautiful

3. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Your house is beautiful....BUT is it really your house...I see NO JUNK!!!!! [​IMG] Oh wait, that's only my house filled with JUNK!!!!! [​IMG]

Really though very beautiful.... [​IMG] Love the colors too, and all the wood work....Can you work on my house next...After I get rid of all the JUNK!!!!!

4. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    I really like that table

5. peapickinchicks

May 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Run-a-much ranch wrote:
    Your house is beautiful....BUT is it really your house...I see NO JUNK!!!!! Oh wait, that's only my house filled with JUNK!!!!!

[​IMG], My DH said I was crazy! I try to keep a neat home, but I have been really busy lately to keep everything up,[​IMG], so I cleaned up some and what I didn't have time to do I would move junk out from room to so it was not in the pics.[​IMG]

6. peapickinchicks

May 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, KY
    mjdtexan wrote:
    I really like that table

Mjd, I'm not putting a cement chicken on my table![​IMG]

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    lovely...i love the old touches and the table and hutch you built are way cool.

The table reminds me of mine except i have long benches on the sides and 2 captains chairs.

me,
    g

8. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Beautiful! That table brings back watching "Little House on the Prairie" My fav show! Love those stairs too...is there a weight limit on those LOL? LOL They look so dainty!

9. peapickinchicks

May 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, KY
    [​IMG], Hangin wit my peeps,
    The stairs trust me if I were any fatter I would'nt make it up em myself there only 2 feet wide.
    And, [​IMG], Little House on the Prairie is my all time FAV SHOW too, [​IMG], I love it. I have the DVD Collection, I had never seen the Walton's before ( I have never had cable or such) my Mom said I would love it. So local Library has them. I stated watching them about 3 weeks ago and I love them too,[​IMG]. Michael Landon Jr. has put out some real good movies lately too. I love old fashioned-antique-primitive-country decor, so I try to replicate my home that way, makes ya feel all warm and homey, I can't wait to build the fireplace.

10. ChickenTender63

ChickenTender63 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Alamance, NC
    I love that dining room table. I think I am going to build dw one this winter. Very nice home, I am proud of you both!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by