Update to FML

Yes more predators in San Antonio I was a resident there for 2 years along Salado Creek. Add hawks, possums coyote raccoon and stupid neighbors to your list. I forgot to mention some big a$$ snakes.

Is that really enough roosting space for your flock it looks a wee bit small to my eyes?

Yes more predators in San Antonio I was a resident there for 2 years along Salado Creek. Add hawks, possums coyote raccoon and stupid neighbors to your list. I forgot to mention some big a$$ snakes.

Is that really enough roosting space for your flock it looks a wee bit small to my eyes?

It a little over a foot of roosting space per bird.. I can try and add another one

I only mention the stupid neighbors part as that was the only place in the world where someone came onto my property and busted a lock on my outdoor storage to steal from me in my life. I am convinced it was the neighbors behind me as that was where the lawnmower tracks led.

edit- Note to thieves do not steal a lawnmower unless the grass is green and freshly mowed!

They will be able to get out of that pen, maybe you want that. I had an eight foot fence and some of my breeds would fly out (leghorns were especially nimble). You can get 4"x2" fencing at lowes for 70$ or so for 100' and it is really easy to cut and use on a pen. If you improve I would consider that type of wire.

Back
Top Bottom