Update Update!!! *W/ Video!*

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Hey everyone
smile.png

It's time for an update on me and you all as well!

Well for me things are getting back on track.. my health is getting way better...work is good.. things are good and i am still loosing weight..NOT a lot at once...because i don't want to lose to much..lol but a few lbs here and there.... i have been loosing about 2 to 3 lbs a week witch is good

i have lost a total of 74lbs so far
woot.gif
i feel great! i have the best outlook on life and my future
smile.png
i am a strong fighter o the inside and out
yippiechickie.gif

So how have you all been doing? i haven't been that much to see your updates so fill me in a little bit
smile.png

thumbsup.gif

So I couldn't hear anything, but you look great! How are you loosing the weight? I am glad you're feeling better- I will be praying for NO MORE STONES for a long, long, time!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

your not the only person to ask me that.... it's the only way i can in my opinion get good pics.. i can't any other way... maybe if someone took pics of me i am sure they would come out great but if i am taking my own pics i just automatically go to the right LOL it has become a habit

although i do have about 3 or 4 pics i took a while ago on my left side so i know it can be done LOL

And thanks!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thanks
hugs.gif
!!!!!!!!

i just watch what i eat ( i still eat what i want just watch how much ) and i don't drink soda and i am more Active
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif

your not the only person to ask me that.... it's the only way i can in my opinion get good pics.. i can't any other way... maybe if someone took pics of me i am sure they would come out great but if i am taking my own pics i just automatically go to the right LOL it has become a habit

although i do have about 3 or 4 pics i took a while ago on my left side so i know it can be done LOL

And thanks!!!
hugs.gif

Oh good! I wanted to edit because I was afraid you may have a huge disfigurement but then it would seem as though I was assuming you did...plus I was really curious!

Back
Top Bottom