UPDATE WITH PHOTOS- of my girly girl coop~My coop came, My coop came,

OMG, CAROL!!! so flippin cute. I was shocked to see how so when I saw the pic. I called Rus over to see it. He really likes the scrolling in the peak and the rooster on the shudders. Im a fairly good artist and I was really impressed. YOU GO GIRL!! btw, I found a local gal that breeds the electus and they are $400 a baby (I have to hand feed) They do live an awful long time so.. it'll be a real committment... still pondering but, boy, is your little bad boy handsome and fun

I am so glad you love your coop and are putting your own spin on it... and, your lucky you have space in your garage. Looks like we're getting dumped on tonight. My WV friends are saying 8-12" and we're right over the river from them. I just went out a filled all the feeders and tried to protect the runs as much as possible so a ton of snow doesn't get in there. SHEW! chat with you soon, E

Quote:
Are you serious, 400.00 you snatch that baby up

But want you tom know their are 4 different sub breeds of eclectuses

Mine is called the grand

I would only get

A grand or a solomons

So find out what she has

And how awesome, Iam so stoked

I was just thiermin harpers ferry today..and we have the snow pouring down here too, infact my dh just went to pick up John - who picked up my coop- he was stuck on 15

Hope to see you again Erin...

The kids need to get together to play
And thank you again for the coop, lol, glad you like my spin on it

Hugs

Quote:
I have no idea.. It's high to me.. Iam going to add a few more..but, ms. Bear may know...

Feel free to ask her..

I can measure, but will have to at a later date, I don't have a measuring tape..I went to look for one

Next weekmiam going to add suspended drop boards under them, once I figure out the best way

Thank u

Back
Top Bottom