UPDATED 2nd Annual Sharkie Chickenstock NY 12989 Saturday JUNE 1 2013 10-3pm

Nat,
I cannot make it to your "Party" but I would like to donate 4 Peafowl eggs plus extra(s) for your auction. I will send them directly to the winner's home or Post Office (I prefer PO to PO as it is safer on the eggs). I will give the winner a list of colors to chose from.

Thats fabulous and very generous! Thank you so much!

Tabs you too! Thank you !!!!!

Natty, put me down so far for bringing the super-sized coffee urn with sugar packets - I'll pick up some things at the Sussex show for the raffle. I also have a Brinsea Mini Eco I am donating to raffle off, works great, I just have two other Brinseas so no need for this one

I was going through some pictures the other day and found some from the Chickenstock you hosted a while back.

The one I took of the great bantam escape is my favorite.
lol.png

I believe it was apprehended shortly after I took this photo.

I was going through some pictures the other day and found some from the Chickenstock you hosted a while back. The one I took of the great bantam escape is my favorite.
lol.png
I believe it was apprehended shortly after I took this photo.
YES!!!! Theres chickenstalker!! Lol the bird escaped but was caught...BUT as she was packing up...another bird escaped and someone let her into my coop!!! That night when I was checking on everyone and counting heads I heard the most horrific screeching!!, i look up in the mini coops rafters and there was a white black tailed bantam...screaming at me!!! I freaked out haha...that little bugger took two days to catch and look over to make sure she was carrying something and it was too late for quarantine, she was IN my coop! Her name is wonton and I still have her :D we love her but she is NOT friendly haha but oh so cute!!!!

Natty, put me down so far for bringing the super-sized coffee urn with sugar packets - I'll pick up some things at the Sussex show for the raffle. I also have a Brinsea Mini Eco I am donating to raffle off, works great, I just have two other Brinseas so no need for this one

Your urn will go good with all the coffee I stockpiled!! Lol thank you!!!!!! The mini eco...is that the one that fits 6 eggs or 20? Im interested!!!

I've got hot hotdog and hamburger buns under control (love the costco membership). Plus I'll bring a few pounds of fresh bacon, got lots from the 1/4 pig I bought from a neighbor! My husband is working on making some hand forged iron feathers to add to the raffle!

-Keara

I've got hot hotdog and hamburger buns under control (love the costco membership).  Plus I'll bring a few pounds of fresh bacon, got lots from the 1/4 pig I bought from a neighbor!  My husband is working on making some hand forged iron feathers to add to the raffle! 

-Keara

Sounds absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you!!! Im all over those feathers!!!!

Buying and selling of birds, babies, eggs. Lots of good conversation, especially with this group :) Keep watching because you'll probably have people posting non chicken related items they are bringing. I've seen hand tied fleece blankets, home canned jams and jellies, heirloom seeds, and all sorts of stuff show up at vending tables. It's a good place to learn if you talk to people that are working with breeds you are interested in, and a good place to make contacts you may need in the future.

Back
Top Bottom