Updated...Cas, please stop growing!!

EvenLater

Chirping
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois
Thought I'd post some pictures of Cas in a new thread since not all of you visit the House Goose thread
big_smile.png
He's growing so fast, and changing every day! So...here he is this morning enjoying the lovely mild weather.

"I want to swim, but I also want to eat..hmm...guess I'll do both!"

"If I honk loud enough maybe that squirrel will go away!"

"Moooom! Did you see?? I scared the squirrel!"

"Now that the rodent thing is gone, I can go back in my pool"

"Back to splashing time!"

What a cutie! I especially love your captions to all of them.. Do geese lay regularly? Sorry, your adorable pictures make me curious about having geese...
Thanks! I am so glad I picked him and not a duck! He is an AWESOME pet, very bonded to me, and a real sweet heart. I'm still learning as I go with him myself, but yes, once they are mature geese lay very large and delicious eggs regularly just like chickens
big_smile.png
Personally, I think you should get a goose! LOL

Just found this thread. I LOL'd at that first photo. Jupiter does the same thing: floats in the water while eating grass. so lazy!

Cas is such a handsome boy and so brave to take on a squirrel! :D

Just found this thread. I LOL'd at that first photo. Jupiter does the same thing: floats in the water while eating grass. so lazy!

Cas is such a handsome boy and so brave to take on a squirrel! :D
Cas thinks he can take on just about anything now LOL. In fact, the other "safe" things to him in our house are the dogs, which amuses me because they both top out around 80 pounds! The cats, well, Cas thinks they are both evil monsters and has taken to chasing them at full speed through the house when they're unlucky enough to come in the room he's in. He's managed to grab onto one's tail on several occasions, and though I'm always right there to moderate, I won't lie, it's HILARIOUS seeing a flailing cat with a goose attached to her tail! LOL

The more feathers he gets, the prettier (or more handsome? LOL) I think he's becoming. I'm so excited to see what he ends up looking like!

Cas thinks he can take on just about anything now LOL. In fact, the other "safe" things to him in our house are the dogs, which amuses me because they both top out around 80 pounds! The cats, well, Cas thinks they are both evil monsters and has taken to chasing them at full speed through the house when they're unlucky enough to come in the room he's in. He's managed to grab onto one's tail on several occasions, and though I'm always right there to moderate, I won't lie, it's HILARIOUS seeing a flailing cat with a goose attached to her tail! LOL

The more feathers he gets, the prettier (or more handsome? LOL) I think he's becoming. I'm so excited to see what he ends up looking like!

I demand an updated picture in the next five minutes!

Well! Here ya go! Just snapped these for ya!
big_smile.png
(Don't mind the messy towel Lol)

"MOOOOM! Why Aren't You Petting Me Yet???"

"Lemme help with this thing...Is it a toy?"

"Aaah Yes. A little to the left..."

Back
Top Bottom