Updated - Corid and Amprol (amprolium) Dosing

Pics
She's gone now :(.....

It's so sad to see the ending and struggle.
But hopefully someone could help to what might have of been was shaking her head around as if something had token over roll her head back. Goodbye Sally!

Oh I'm sorry for your loss. The corid will not have done her any harm. If you have lost other chickens in the same way I would dosing everyone. Is there any way you could get a necropsy done locally?

Sorry for your loss. I suspect that the dying process had begun before you brough her in. You should know that nothing you did caused her death.

-Kathy

Oh I'm sorry for your loss. The corid will not have done her any harm. If you have lost other chickens in the same way I would dosing everyone. Is there any way you could get a necropsy done locally?

Me and my sister were just talking about that, But I do not know. I will treat everyone starting tomorrow. There all in there coop sleeping now.

Sorry for your loss. I suspect that the dying process had begun before you brough her in. You should know that nothing you did caused her death.

-Kathy

Yes before I brought her in seemed to me today would be the day I said it to myself when I saw her. But thank you soooo much in all your help. You were great and I've learned so much and will be treating all my chickens with corid and safegaurd. Thank you again!

-Michael

@Mike10 , if you live in the US, many States offer free and low cost necropsy services. CA and TN are two that are free for residents, and CA will let residents use there FedEx account to ship the bodies.

How to Send a Bird for Necropsy - with pictures

State Vets

State Labs

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom