Updated EE gender guesses?

gapeach717

Songster
7 Years
Mar 9, 2012
North, ga
Here are 5 of my 6 EE chickies tonight playing in the coop. I never thought I would be so happy to see poop all over all that hard work! I swear they are exploding with growth and I wanted to see if anyone had any guesses as to gender yet?

Here they are:

ARIEL

CORAL

MARINA

PEARL

SAYLOR

Thanks in advance!!!

Thats what I think too, although that one is weird. It looks a lot like an ee in the leg but not at all any other way. Right down to the comb. :/

Boy, girl, boy, boy, girl. Sorry
hugs.gif

EEs are mutts - they can have any combination of comb, leg color, muff/beard or without, color, etc. As long as they carry a blue/green egg gene they're still considered easter eggers.

It's ok, I am watching them daily and honestly at times the all act rooish to me. Marina and pearl are boys for sure I think. Ariel and Saylor are crazy mean to others and seem rude and pushy, and Shelly is Mia most the time. I will be happy if one or two are girls but not surprised if all turn out to be boys! :rolleyes: thank you. :)

Yes, she was my heaviest striped chick of the EEs. Shelly was my lightest striped. (not pictured here)

I also have Sara, my Dutch bantam who has darker green legs who was heavily chipmunk striped. Post some pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom