• Breeder’s Choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beauty Biddies

• Baby Biddies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But if Takeylla Hatchery gets over 10 votes I’ll make another poll with different names then Hatchery, like Takeylla’s poultry or Takeylla farm and more, to choose from

You have to question what’s in a name. It needs to convey what you sell, but also have a personal flair that sets you apart from the others. Many people use their own names, which is their decision. But before you put your own name on a business, ask yourself “is this store/product something that reflects my beliefs? My lifestyle? Is this something that I’m alright with my name being emphasized on?”

When I, a consumer, look at the sign for Johns Cyclery, i think about John, the man behind the business. Now, I don’t personally know John, however I can make assumptions about him based on his shop. For starters, I assume he likes bikes— i also assume that, due to his store hours, he doesn’t understand the working man (Who gets off work before 5PM? I can’t take the day off because I need to buy a bike tire.) furthermore, the way employees conduct themselves in the workplace will also reflect my views of John. If employees overlook me and give attitude, it will impact how I think of John negatively, whereas if employees are attentive and polite, I assume the same of John.

Beyond that, the name will have to be personally appealing to you, the owner. This is your business, and you’re making it by doing something that you love to do. while the name is the first impression you’ll make among consumers, the experience of your business will be the lasting impression.

This might not be exciting to any of y’all but this is very exciting to me! :)

It’s good that youre excited, even just considering a name. It shows you have the passion for your business venture. Try not to get hung up on thinking of a name, as a perfect name may just hit you out of the blue. Learn about what you enjoy, then make a job out of doing what you love.

You have to question what’s in a name. It needs to convey what you sell, but also have a personal flair that sets you apart from the others. Many people use their own names, which is their decision. But before you put your own name on a business, ask yourself “is this store/product something that reflects my beliefs? My lifestyle? Is this something that I’m alright with my name being emphasized on?”

When I, a consumer, look at the sign for Johns Cyclery, i think about John, the man behind the business. Now, I don’t personally know John, however I can make assumptions about him based on his shop. For starters, I assume he likes bikes— i also assume that, due to his store hours, he doesn’t understand the working man (Who gets off work before 5PM? I can’t take the day off because I need to buy a bike tire.) furthermore, the way employees conduct themselves in the workplace will also reflect my views of John. If employees overlook me and give attitude, it will impact how I think of John negatively, whereas if employees are attentive and polite, I assume the same of John.

Beyond that, the name will have to be personally appealing to you, the owner. This is your business, and you’re making it by doing something that you love to do. while the name is the first impression you’ll make among consumers, the experience of your business will be the lasting impression.

It’s good that youre excited, even just considering a name. It shows you have the passion for your business venture. Try not to get hung up on thinking of a name, as a perfect name may just hit you out of the blue. Learn about what you enjoy, then make a job out of doing what you love.
Ok thank you, I think that Takeylla being the first part of the hatchery will be fitting for me. Because I love my bird dearly and she’s sweet and affectionate towards anyone she meets, which is unusual for most birds that I know of. She’s a sweet rescue bird that I think will go well in the name, and I decided that she’ll be the mascot even though the business is selling poultry. And she’s a cockatiel, but thank you for your advice I really appreciate it:)

Ok thank you, I think that Takeylla being the first part of the hatchery will be fitting for me. Because I love my bird dearly and she’s sweet and affectionate towards anyone she meets, which is unusual for most birds that I know of. She’s a sweet rescue bird that I think will go well in the name, and I decided that she’ll be the mascot even though the business is selling poultry. And she’s a cockatiel, but thank you for your advice I really appreciate it:)

Takeylla’s Chicks has a nice ring to it, at least i think so :D

And here is takeylla if anyone is curious
9613A760-F847-4371-BA0E-A8BF62225D7F.png

Back
Top Bottom