Updated Pics from my Fleet

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by vortec, Apr 7, 2009.

1. vortec

vortec Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Just thought you would enjoy the pics I snapped of the fleet. Let me know what you think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

vortec

2. damselfish

damselfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    Aww, they're cute! I particularly like the first one, which looks possessed, and the last one, which looks like it's considering a headfirst dive into the feedbag!

Have fun with them!

PS: What's a fleet, is that a chicken word I haven't learned yet? Or did you have an early morning moment and mean to type flock?

3. RHewitt

RHewitt Chillin' With My Peeps

You and I have chicks about the same age and look. I even have EE and Black Australorp and RIR that looks just like your photo's. Did you hatch these, buy them at a feedstore or order them from a hatchery? Just curious...they all look healthy and happy.

4. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    They are lovely,

they look very happy. My girls would have been walking around in the middle of the food.... lol...

Everthing is an obstacle course.

5. vortec

vortec Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Quote:lol, no early morning moment. I am a big military fanatic and the word fleet is used to describe a group of planes, or ships. So I commonly call my flock my fleet( of chickens )

All my chicks are from hatcheries. The latest 18 are from ideal that I ordered myself and the first twelve I bought from a small farm that ordered direct from a local hatchery.

vortec

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by