Updated Pics from my Fleet

vortec

Songster
10 Years
Jan 29, 2009
Martin County, NC
Just thought you would enjoy the pics I snapped of the fleet. Let me know what you think
chickens164.jpg

chickens139.jpg

chickens078.jpg

chickens079-1.jpg

chickens143.jpg

chickens118.jpg

chickens094.jpg

chickens056.jpg

chickens058.jpg

vortec

Aww, they're cute! I particularly like the first one, which looks possessed, and the last one, which looks like it's considering a headfirst dive into the feedbag!

Have fun with them!

PS: What's a fleet, is that a chicken word I haven't learned yet? Or did you have an early morning moment and mean to type flock?

You and I have chicks about the same age and look. I even have EE and Black Australorp and RIR that looks just like your photo's. Did you hatch these, buy them at a feedstore or order them from a hatchery? Just curious...they all look healthy and happy.

They are lovely,

they look very happy. My girls would have been walking around in the middle of the food.... lol...

Everthing is an obstacle course.

Quote:
lol, no early morning moment. I am a big military fanatic and the word fleet is used to describe a group of planes, or ships. So I commonly call my flock my fleet( of chickens )

All my chicks are from hatcheries. The latest 18 are from ideal that I ordered myself and the first twelve I bought from a small farm that ordered direct from a local hatchery.

vortec

Back
Top Bottom