Updated! - Test Your Diagnostic Skills - Warning, Contains Graphic Necropsy Photos

Pics
I was thinking the same thing. But was not sure.
Is it overeating on the hens part. Or is the fat issue the type of feed given ??

I don't think it was the feed type. I feed no corn, I feed Blue Seal grower crumbles. I only had her a few months (bought her from Jamie Matts). Not sure what he feeds. But a Vet told me that obesity predisposes them to getting eggbound.

I also read something about fatty lover syndrome... Not saying that's what's going on here, but I think it can cause what we see, but don't quote me on that, lol.

-Kathy

I also read something about fatty lover syndrome... Not saying that's what's going on here, but I think it can cause what we see, but don't quote me on that, lol.

-Kathy

The fatty lover part has caught my eye--I might have to join this thread LOL. I suppose it is supposed to be liver?

O
I should also add that the hen that started this thread is *still* in the fridge!

-Kathy
Oh My Stars! Still? Lol I know how it is to get busy on other stuff.
Sorry for all of the losses. Very thankful for the info though. Melissa

My wet pox patients are very time consuming, lol, I think I'm up to ten that need tubing and another 4 that I have to keep an eye on.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom