Updated! - Test Your Diagnostic Skills - Warning, Contains Graphic Necropsy Photos

Pics
I don't think it was the feed type. I feed no corn, I feed Blue Seal grower crumbles. I only had her a few months (bought her from Jamie Matts). Not sure what he feeds. But a Vet told me that obesity predisposes them to getting eggbound.

Your avatar
  • former Fattie, what kind is she ?

nah... you should see what I have in my freezer.. lol.. everything from dead possums to baby pig heads..

Okay, I have to ask... Why? This is coming from one that actually has a live possum on her couch right now, lol.

-Kathy

lol katbriar! Mine too. AND Yinepoo, people are going to start to wonder about you!!! Lol
smile.png

Oh I can already confirm that I'm weird.. so no reason for people to wonder.. cause it's true!..
gig.gif

Quote:
Lol.. I used to have a live possum on my couch too!.. a rehab one that had balance issues.. she was a sweetheart (and their fur is so soft!)..

But the ones in the freezer are there simply because I clean and articulate skeletons and skulls...
skeletons and skulls are great for anatomy lessons.. and come in handy for learning movement and shape for doing sketches and sculptures...
plus i see the beauty in them....

lol.. (told y'all that I'm weird.....)

Back
Top Bottom