Updates on the last pages: Neighbor is threatening me and my chickens

Pics
Going to remeasure and go over 300ft this time. Then cut down the trees I need to and move my Banty Shanty there. Then move my chickens into that. Then get the variance to have them in their original run.
Talking to my therapist helped a little bit. But I did find out that the ordinance officer measured farther down the yard. I have 300ft of hose, just bought today, and it reaches my coop. I am also going to call the dog warden and have my neighbors dog declared dangerous. Found out he’s training it to kill my chickens. My husband caught him doing it. My husbands Gma also witnessed the dog chasing my kid. Enough is enough.

Here’s what I have to work with. This is the current coop and run. It looks like crap because it is. It was thrown together and probably won’t last the winter.
5FEF72BC-1C27-4CD0-9D01-EA420B5F6634.jpeg
This is the area behind the coop. Still part of my property but wooded. What I will probably have to cut down.
82DFD0BC-8848-4FB3-AE5B-F61B7C3F2571.jpeg

I might be able to move my outdoor camera and try to catch it. But I’m not sure he’ll do it again. I’ve never seen him do it but I’m sure he didn’t know my husband was watching him when he was doing it.
Definitely do that! Great evidence that your neighbor is hostile towards you.

I was thinking a measuring wheel would've been cheaper, but hose has another use.
Wheel would be great but not that common, and they can be inaccurate.
Wonders what the 'official' used to measure?
Hose could be handy but still needs to be 'calibrated',
hard to measure something that long.
I have a 50' tape and would mark hose with tape every 50'.

Back
Top Bottom