Updating avatar/profile picture

ccstar

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 17, 2013
Gilroy, CA
Honest, I have read and followed links for hours, so now it's time to ask. I'm on an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.0. I can attach photos to my posts, I've posted just over 20 times but still I do not have the options yet to add a signature or change my photo/avatar.

Suggestions please?

Honest, I have read and followed links for hours, so now it's time to ask. I'm on an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.0. I can attach photos to my posts, I've posted just over 20 times but still I do not have the options yet to add a signature or change my photo/avatar.

Suggestions please?
Sign in and go to MY FILE on the right. You should be able to do all that from there.

Sorry, I'm not normally dense, but I only see Edit Profile and preferences neither list My File nor is there anything to the right on the header or footer.... Uurgh. I hate to be asking this, so thank you for your patience. Normally I can figure out anything...

Perhaps this is an action that must be done on a computer and not mobile device...?
There is no My File or anything. Only the screen shot I showed. I was thinking perhaps the number of posts had increased in order to be granted access and have these items available so I can have a photo for an avatar...

I never use my laptop. My kids used it as a step stool and it makes me cuss so I do my best to avoid it. It would have been so very nice if SOMEWHERE or in any thread it said certain things can ONLY BE DONE from a desktop computer. Sigh, But its done and now everyone can see my lovely girls :) Thanks all and have a lovely day!!!

Did you finally figure it out on you phone or did you have to use your lap top? I use a huawei andriod phone and have the same issue. I.get the same thing you did that says edit profile with no option to upload a photo. If I scroll all the way to the bottom and click desktop it changes the layout and givrs me the option to upload I go through all tje steps it will say finished then that's it there's nothing there :(

Back
Top Bottom