Uploading Photos

Pics
Update trivia. When I turn off WiFi on phone and use google fi's data network, even with only the 0-2bars, standing in the driveway w/true line of sight to cell towers ~3-6miles away from here on this hill.... Pics have uploaded with about 50% improvement to our DSL-hell.....
Even after learning that a significant part of the network was broken for "supposedly a few weeks" causing major instability and congestion on the network in our lil' town and the tech slipped up and I asked directly about the words she used.... So Saturday the repair was scheduled to be fixed by 8PM that night..... Then I called at 8:20 to inform them that the 2PM call was the last signal I had as it went dark after that call and is still no signal for the modem.... they said the new scheduled time was 11PM... it Took untill well after 11PM for a trickle to show up. The next morning the download jumped to 3.5+MB/s & upload was up to 0.574 MB/s :yesss: :eek: We actually got "work done" before it dropped back down on Sunday night to around 200KB/s & Monday morning... Upload dropped to 51KB/s ???!!!!

Well today here's the stats and the technician is supposed to pay us a visit today.... PSX_20200729_105732.jpg

And

PSX_20200729_105921.jpg
These small pics uploaded via the wifi/DSL because the speed is actually about 50-55% of normal.....

Back
Top Bottom