UPSET AT POST OFFICE! **UPDATED!!**

Can you call the post office where the package was delivered and ask them about the additional postage this guy supposedly paid?

If your auction says no guarantees, then he is out of luck. If he leaves neg feedback then make sure and point out the facts, they are pretty clear in this case. He wants something for free.

Quote:
Ewww....that incubator would be made me mad!
rant.gif

People are so frustrating sometimes!

Still no response from him.......................

the egg shipment is probably in untangled area so it can be anything especially from that time. but i dont know

pips&peeps :

Can you call the post office where the package was delivered and ask them about the additional postage this guy supposedly paid?

If your auction says no guarantees, then he is out of luck. If he leaves neg feedback then make sure and point out the facts, they are pretty clear in this case. He wants something for free.

You know what?? I just thought of something...I didn't even ship to the post office...I only had a mailing address for his house....so now I'm REALLY confused....
idunno.gif

But I'll do a little "Googling" & see if I can find out anything different from the post office closest to his shipping address....​

I really think hes full of it! i wouldnt even waste my time with him. obviousley there are a lot of things that dont add up with his story. im really sorry you are going through this

He can request that no packages be delivered to his house and the po will call or notify him if he gets one. There are also reasons the PO would require him to come in for them, ie. his driveway is more than a half mile, he has dogs that bite. etc.

wouldn't it be like picking chicks up at the post office instead of having them sent to the house? I don't know though.

Sorry you're having to deal with this. I hope that you get some answers soon.

Back
Top Bottom