UPSET AT POST OFFICE! **UPDATED!!**

BUT they are open on Saturdays--so I'll just wake up early & call them first thing in the morning!
smack.gif

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1186 9936 26

Your item was delivered at 1:52 PM on April 10, 2008 in VALLEY CITY, OH 44280.

I smell a rat......

When we get a package that will not fit in the mailbox, they come to the door. If we're not home, we get a note in the box that says we have to come pick it up at the post office. they will not leave it.

that was what was supposed to happen with our eggs, but we've made friends with the lady who delivers our mail, so she called me to see if I was home, and then brought them by on her rounds.

j

The package was DELIVERED at 1:52. She received an irate phone call at 12:00 noon!!! She got the irate phone call before he even got the package. They do not deliver packages where there is postage due, unless they drop the package with an envelope to leave the money. But since this was a Flat Rate box, there is no postage due. Absolutely nothing in this story is making any sense.

Im thinking the earlier poster is right, that this package he picked up with postage due wasnt even her package.

Quote:
Well, I'm West Coast (PST) and he's Eastern in OH, I believe? So it would have been like 3pm his time, noon my time when he called.....

I'm thinking that is the case, too. There are sellers with Muscovy eggs on eBay, besides me...I'm going to look at his recent purchases through eBay & see if I see any other eggs he's bought....

Dont you know anyone who can call the Post Office, or can you leave for a few minutes to make a phone call? Do you have a cell phone where you can call the PO? I would email the guy back with the delivery confirmation time from the PO and ask him what the heck is going on?

Back
Top Bottom