UPSET AT POST OFFICE! **UPDATED!!**

Ah, well that explains the time discrepancy. But theres still no answer about the additional postage; the post office can give you that answer. I just cant see a postal worker charging extra for a Flat Rate box. The guy picking it up could just say, this is a Flat Rate box; its very obvious.

Yes, I'm going to wait until court in 10 minutes & then bust out a calling card!
wink.png

As long as it's a flat rate box, you can ship up the max the P.O allows weight wise (70lb) and not pay more than the flat rate box cost. (I say it like that as there a few different rate boxes.) I am GUESSING he is trying to get $ back out of you b/c you charged him more than exact shipping. Just guessing here.

Also, def. call the P.O. If they had a postage due on him for that amount, they should have record of it. I don't know if they can tell you that, but definitely check and talk to the accountables clerk, explain the situation and ask if they can at least tell you if they have a record of postage due on that package from you.

asher--

Thanks. Yeah, well--it was an eBay auction & the shipping is right there in black & white. I have been charging $13.00 for a while now. That barely covers the bubble wrap, shipping tape & my 40 mile round trip to the post office!
smile.png

I'm calling them in the morning...

So we'll see.....

Ive been using flat rate boxs for nearly as long as they have been available. Ive NEVER, EVER heard about extra postage on a flat rate box. I couldent begin to count the flat rate boxs Ive sent and recieved. hmmm
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom