UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

I have 1 more set of birds I can sell-if they go to the right home with protection from predators and plenty of space-I would like details of where they would go please.

I love these guys but am worried about the space they would need through Winter-We are building pens but I would have to double a pen for their comfort-it will not break my heart if they dont get sold as I do love them and they are fun to have

I have a breeding pair of midget whites-5 months old-very healthy and hardy-he is called "Snood" and she is "Sneed" veru friendly all though they wil not let you pick them up -normal-but they dont get spooked and love the chickens and especially the ducks-the girl follows my 3 calls and even gets in the kiddy pool with them:)
25181_cimg4587.jpg

I only have a photo of him as something was/is wrong with digital camera...I am not placing them for sale at chickenstock they will be penned in garage and hidden :)

Quote:
I know:-( she is a sweetie and roosts with the chickens and at times her BF but she is a duck girl for sure-poor Snood flaunts all he's got and she could care less. DID I tell you I saw him mating a branch hanging from a tree yesterday? It was the worst sight my eyes have seen yet!

Hey Natalie,
Just want to pop in and wish you all the best Chickenstock ever!! I was also wondering if you had thought about nametags yet? My mom just brought over the last of what I had and thought you might like a sample one?

Back
Top Bottom